Well Dad. Its Friday. The end of the work week. I got my job back. Remember when i used to work for SWS as a graphic designer? Well now im the marketing assistant. Being groomed to become the Manager. I hope i can do it. So far so good. Just like riding a bike.
I was nervous as hell before i started , but honestly , these past two weeks have been a breath of fresh air. I feel good again. Im smiling, im chuckling , im productive , useful and skilled. It feels great.
Im not sure if you had any hand in this but i assume you did.
Im still horribly sorry that i lost the cottage.
You, your Dad and Mom and my uncles and aunts built that place from the ground up. you cleared the lot, your family etched out a place in the middle of heaven. And i lost it to the bank the moment you passed. Im sorry Grandma, Grandpa. Please forgive me. I have to fight back tears and poor moods thinking about it so im going to stop, maybe now that i have a job again , i can start saving up to go camping or something like that. I miss your legacy.
if there is a way , please , can i have it back? Can it be saved?
No comments:
Post a Comment